Search squid archive

Re: NTLM/Kerberos Authentication with Windows 7

Hi Wolfgang,

You could try my new negotiate wrapper http://sourceforge.net/projects/squidkerbauth/files/negotiate_wrapper/negotiate_wrapper-1.0.0/negotiate_wrapper-1.0.0.tar.gz/download

Usage:

auth_param negotiate program /usr/sbin/negotiate_wrapper [-d] --ntlm <ntlm-helper with args> --kerberos <kerberos-helper with args>

example:

auth_param negotiate program /usr/sbin/negotiate_wrapper -d --ntlm /usr/bin/ntlm_auth --helper-protocol=squid-2.5-ntlmssp --kerberos
/usr/sbin/squid_kerb_auth -d -s GSS_C_NO_NAME

Markus

"Henickl Wolfgang" <Wolfgang.Henickl@xxxxxx> wrote in message news:D4C860F6883E8B45815499F357CE011C078AFB19@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for the reply!

The major problem is, that the changes in Security Policy of Windows 7 hasn't changed a thing. But I will try it again, therefore my question. I am also unsure, because in Windows 7 a new WinHTTP Version is included, which may also cause problems.

Is there anything, which should be considered, configuring/activating NTLM and Kerberos at the same time in Squid?

Kind regards
Wolfgang