Search squid archive

Re: PROBLEM ACCESS JSP PAGE

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 16:47:33 -0500, Oscar AndrÃs Eraso Moncayo wrote:
Hi,
IÂm using squid Version 3.1.8, and SLES 11 SP1, when i try to acces
to http://www.minminas.gov.co, with proxy activated on web browser
this shows the next message:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report
message
description The server encountered an internal error () that
prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "41, 127"
 java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(Unknown Source)
 java.lang.Long.parseLong(Unknown Source)
 java.lang.Long.<init>(Unknown Source)

com.j3.solutions.auditoria.FiltroMonitoreo.getOrigenAccesoPortal(FiltroMonitoreo.java:423)

com.j3.solutions.auditoria.FiltroMonitoreo.doFilter(FiltroMonitoreo.java:121)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the
Apache Tomcat/6.0.16 logs.

Apache Tomcat/6.0.16

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
without proxy actived, the pages shows normal,
I made a rule to move the page to DIRECT was not successful.
I  tried put in the squid.conf the next lines:

hierarchy_stoplist jsp asp
refresh_pattern .jsp 5 20% 20
acl JSP_Pages urlpath_regex -i \.jsp$
http_access allow  JSP_Pages
acl sitiosespeciales dstdomain .minminas.gov.co
always_direct allow sitiosespeciales

acl NoCacheURL dstdomain www.minminas.gov.co
cache deny NoCacheURL
I did not get good results .....

The website is broken. This happens a lot, it is not Squid's fault the webmaster wrote some wrong code. Let them know.

Also, DIRECT is not what you seem to think. It refers to how squid sources the file. ie go Squid->Internet (direct) instead of Squid->cache_peer->Internet (indirect / relay hop)

Amos