Search squid archive

flooding on port 3128. Sending cookies.

Dear All,

I have experienced slow browsing issues since last one week. However, I check all my logs and found
that everything is looks normal but following message has been continuously appears on screen.

kernel: possible SYN flooding on port 3128. Sending cookies.

Kindly let me know that what is the correct mean of above message and how should i resolve this issue.

I really thankful if you provide some solution of my problem.

Thank you.

Hamza Sani