Search squid archive

Squid as Proxy for Exchange 2010‏

I am setting up a new exchange server.   I have set it up with the CAS
facing the internet but I did not set up an Edge server.   I was
considering using SQUID as a proxy for remote access.

When i
setup the Exchange server I used a SSL certificate with the domain
mail.myco.com.  Now that I am considering using Squid I was wondering
how I would set that up since i have already used the domain and if I
could use a separate SSL Certificate with the same domain name on the
SQUID server.

Any other suggestions on how to best configure this would be appreciated.