Search squid archive

Re: Squid not caching at all - (Ubuntu 10, Apache2 and Squid3)

On 13/01/11 09:10, Tahseen wrote:

Hi! All,

I have installed Ubuntu 10 with Apache2 and Squid3

I have been able to configure everything properly and Squid is acting as a
transparent proxy.

But I don't know why Squid is not caching at all. It is sending all the
request to Apache and images are read again and again from disk

Can someone please help in this regard?

No, we can't help since we don't know what your configuration is. Please provide this info in order to receive help.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.4