Search squid archive

Re: squid cache not updating?

Any ideas?
Really not sure what to do on this one. Unsure whether the cache is being updated or it has stopped using the cache, etc.

From: "J Webster" <webster_jack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2010 7:14 PM
To: <squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: squid cache not updating?

Do I rebuild the cache?

From: "J Webster" <webster_jack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 8:03 AM
To: <squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: squid cache not updating?

I have my cache mounted on a drive at /var/spool/squid.
The other day I tied to mount a new folder also on the same drive, which is apparently not the best thing to do. Since then, I am not sure if my squid cache is updating or not. It seems to be stuck at 35Gb use and 16% capacity. Is there anyway to check if the cache is updating?