Search squid archive

[spam]

--- Begin Message ---
Russian girls
http://alina201010.com.ua/

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Dear winner,

Congratulations!!! You have won the sum of £750,000.00 GBP (Seven hundred
and fifty thousand pounds) in the Supersport Lottery Promotion®. The
contact details of our Award Payment Manager are given below. Your email
address is attached to the winning ticket number SP/919/2010/007, this
makes you eligible to receive the approved sum.Please contact our Award
Payement Manager Dr.Dave Rodger, for processing and claim of your award
prize. Your prize claim must be processed before 12:00 midnight Greenwich
Mean Time(GMT) on exactly ten days from the day you receive this email.

Dr. Dave Rodger
Payment Manager
Tel:+44 704 573 6803
       +44 703 1844 039
Email: inquiryofclaim@xxxxxxxx

Note importantly: The under listed winning claim form must be filled and
sent to our Award Payment Manager and must be sent with a clear copy of
your proof of identification or passport document.

------------------------------
Full name:
Contact Address:
City:
Age:
Sex:
Telephone number:
Occupation:
Country:
------------------------------
Contact Email: inquiryofclaim@xxxxxxxx
------------------------------

Winning Number:.SP/919/2010/007
Reference Number: FOP/101-74837
Prize Certificate Number: OGT866-5

This promo is governed and monitored by the British Gambling Commission
and censored (B.G.C).

Yours truly,
Margaret LAMBERT(Director)
International Promotions Unit,