Search squid archive

Icap-X_authenticated-Group

Hi All,

The squid 3.1.8 with icap support is installed and it communicates with the ICAP-SERVER.We are also using ntlmssp authentication with groups.Everything works fine.

From the ICAP-CLIENT we are able to pass X_authenticated_user  by enabling
"icap_client_username_header X-Authenticated-User" in squid.conf

But when we use "icap_client_user name_header X-Authenticated-Group" in squid.conf The authenticate user name is displayed as X_Authenticate_group instead of group name.

We are in need to pass both user name and group name from the icap-client.

How can it be achieved  in the squid 3.1.8?

Thanks
Senthil.