Search squid archive

Re: Question for y'all?

Am 19.11.2010 19:19, schrieb Michial Thompson:
How would that actually help the situation?  Wouldn't doing that still
have all the interaction with the server and it's files still coming
across the weak/slowest link?
If you have identified the slow links of you customers as the problem, it would not help. But if your application only works well with hi-speed links, perhaps it would also be worth wile to chekc whether you really need all this bandwidth. But I suppose this is a discussion well beyond the topics of this list. And, as I said in my earlier post, if your caching settings in the HTTP server are wrong, no proxy and no cache in between will help anyway.

JC