Search squid archive

Ldap + active directory: bizarre authentication

I tested Squid authentication by ActiveDirectory LDAP.
I tried to navigate in these 2 cases:

A) from clients which are in workgroup: if I type credentials of a domain user, surfing works fine. B) from clients which are into domain: if I type credentials of my domain user (current logged domain user) Squid requests again me credentials ! While I type credentials of another domain user (different from my current domain user) surfing works !

Suggestions ?! It's very bizarre behaviour !