Search squid archive

Re: Unable to use multiple CONNECT acl's in Squid

On 16/11/10 15:00, Hein Konijn wrote:
Squid 3.1.9

I am trying to create an ACL in squid that allows Torrent traffic through squid (don't ask...)

Why not?

After fiddeling with the ACL's I got it working, but not the way I want it to.
I can only can get it to work globally, not for individual IP's or users.
What works:
acl SSL_ports port 443
acl SSL_ports port 1025-65535 # bittorrent
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports

What doesn't:
acl SSL_ports port 443
acl PP_ports port 1025-65535 # bittorrent
http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports
http_access deny CONNECT !PP_ports

It is just a test if I can get it to work at all, so no source ACL's for the time being.
But the second one doesn't work at all, it there something I am missing or is the number of CONNECT acl's limited to one?

Read this:
  http://wiki.squid-cache.org/SquidFaq/OrderIsImportant

then:
  http_access deny CONNECT !SSL_ports !PP_ports

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.3