Search squid archive

Re: Problems with hotmail and facebook - rev

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 06:25:10 -0800 (PST), Landy Landy
<landysaccount@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> --- On Mon, 11/15/10, Landy Landy <landysaccount@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
<snip>

> Just discovered another site I can't log on to. Is my bank's website.
> Looks like theres a problem with https and squid I can't discover.
>
> Sorry to insist on this issue but, please understand my frustration.
>
> Thanks.

I understand. It is one of the built-in problems with NAT interception.
The IPs change. Websites that depend on IP will break.

I think you need to give TPROXY a try. It does everything that NAT does
without this IP change.

Amos