Search squid archive

Re: Squid showing blank web pages

On 15/11/10 23:18, Scott Cameron wrote:
Hi All,

When people are going through the squid proxy they are getting a
blank web = page for blocked sites. We are blocking sites via a
service installed on ou= r broadband router, the blocked pages come
up fine when not going through s= quid. As soon as we go through
squid these pages are blank, all other allow= ed sites display fine.
I am stumped why this is happening, can anyone give = me some clues?

Thank you in advance!

Scott

Hint: The service installed on your router is blocking Squid.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.3