Search squid archive

Squid Logs and SARG

I am wanting to be able to produce the SARG page but I want the reports that are produced to show what time the webpage began being accessed as opposed to time spent on the site.

I currently have the out of the box configuration (of an old squid compilation) and the SARG in place.  I just want to modify the logging/reporting.

If you can provide a webpage with some good information for making these changes or have some code blocks that you can provide it would be much appreciated.

~Kale