Search squid archive

forwarding specific request to other peer

Dear All,

There is special requirement in my network such that some of the specific
websites needs to be forwarded to specific cache peer. I want to forward
youtube request in one proxy (suppose "cache1") to be forwarded to another
proxy ( say "cache2") and cache2 fetches the content and give back to
cahce1. (Need solution without content aware switching in between)

Waiting for your help.

Regards,
Bal Krishna