Search squid archive

Re: Unable to make Squid work as a transparent proxy (Squid 3.1.7, Linux Debian, WCCP2)

Hi Amos,

On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 5:12 AM, Amos Jeffries <squid3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http_port 3128 intercept

I have changed the config from "http_port 3128 transparent" to
"http_port 3128 intercept", but I see no change in the behaviour.

> You will also need a separate port for the normal browser-configured and
> management requests. 3.1 will reject these if sent to a NAT interception
> port.

I don't get this.  Could you please be so kind to explain, or to point
me to a page in the documentation?

> Also check the squid access.log. This will determine whether it is the ASA
> side or the Internet side of Squid which then needs to be tcpdumped for port
> 80 to find out whats going on.

The file access.log is empty.

Thanks a lot for your help,

L.