Search squid archive

squid_session

Hello,<

I have looked through the mail archive, and not found what I am
looking for. I have Squid 2.6 installed on my Slackware box. I am new
to Linux, so I apologize for the noob question. How do install
squid_session the external helper program? Do I need to run the
./configure --enable squid_session

Or is this program alreay installed, and I just need to add a line to =
my squid.conf file?
I dont understand how to install that program.

Thanks for any help