Search squid archive

Re: url_rewrite

On 02/11/10 17:59, viswanathan wrote:
Thanks much for the reply

Actally we are redirecting all request to the websense filter.

If we increase url_rewrite children and url_rewrite concurrency the
problem will be solved?

It's a workaround to fix a shortcoming in the url-rewriter hack.

We are not sure whether websense plugin supports concurrency any views
on it.

It is likely not to. They have migrated websense to be an ICAP server instead. This is a much more efficient interface for content filters.
http://www.websense.com/content/support/library/data/v753/install/squid_icap.aspx

Upgrading from 2.6 the best path is straight to 3.1.
A check of the options in 2.6 which are not yet available in 3.1 is recommended first to see if there is anything very important blocking the upgrade.
 http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v3/3.1/RELEASENOTES.html#ss6.1

Amos
--
Please be using