Search squid archive

Re: Limiting user's bandwidth

> If it's not working, then I suspect it's something wrong
> with your tc
> rules. Are you sure you are shaping the correct interface?
> Remember that
> the interface will be the opposite one to the one that you
> are using for
> the user downloads.

My LAN interface is eth1 on which I'm applying the marks on the POSTROUTING chain which works great. I don't have no problem with the download. I'm able to control the download bw.

I'm having problems with the upload: ext interface eth0. I can't seem to control this. I've applied marks on the PREROUTING, INPUT, and POSTROUTING as well, but nothing. Anyone can upload at full speed.

I'm basically doing the same for both interfaces but, can't get that upload to work as I would like to.