Search squid archive

Re: NTLM authentication not working with Sharepoint server

On 07/10/10 00:55, Saurabh Agarwal wrote:
Hi

I am using Squid 2.7Stable7 and trying to authenticate to a sharepoint server using NTLM. I have observed that sharepoint server sends a 401 status code with proper ntlm authentication headers to squid as follows
WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate\r\n
WWW-Authenticate: NTLM\r\n

but squid doesn't forwards these headers to the Client browser in the 401 response to client.

What could be wrong? There are no auth_param entries in squid.conf file. Squid was compiled with following options with no ntlm,basicauth support.

This is not normal. Squid does not touch those headers unless configured to do so.

Which means using the header_access to remove them. Or handling a request as a reverse-proxy.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.2