Search squid archive

Re: lighttpd and dirs with with mod_auth

On 29/09/10 20:09, Bob Kromonos Achten wrote:

I have a "little" problem with my lighttpd server, reaching over squid
web proxy.
When I configure browser, to use proxy, I could?'t enter username and
password for mod_auth secured directorys. I directly get a "Not
authenticated" error.
What do I need to configure in squid.conf to such a folder correctly?

Another problem is, that facebook chat did?'t work with use of a squid
web cache proxy. Need help there too, to configure squid correctly.

What do you expect us to say?
 * The default access controls all permit these things to work.
* mod_auth, lighthttpd and other such www server authentication is not related to Squid and passed through untouched.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Beta testers wanted for 3.2.0.2