Search squid archive

Re: A few questions about squid

On 09/15/2010 10:24 PM, Amos Jeffries wrote:
> On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 19:24:40 -0500, Jordon Bedwell <jordon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Not DDoS in the malicious sense. <Snipped The Rest>

I don't know if you've actually read and comprehended most of what I
said throughout all of my emails so I'm just going to cut this long
debate based on assumptions short and call it a day.  While I appreciate
the explanation of how networks work, even though I know how networks
work, and the assumption I contradicted myself, when I didn't, it's just
not worth it to continue a lengthy debate that is not actually
addressing, being productive or being informative more than assumptive.

Good day to you and happy trails.