Search squid archive

RE: Limiting upload speed with squid

I was on holiday and I had stupid pr0n user bring down our entire 100 Mbps network to a crawl for 5 days! He apparently had a movie download from an adult site and that site kept on sending the file over and over again for 5 days nonstop at full 100 Mbps speed!

I don't understand what kind of bandwidth these adult sites have!

Please see 'delay_pools' option to limit bandwidth in squid.

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/DelayPools?highlight=%28delay_pools%29