Search squid archive

Re: Deny facebook chat access for my network

Le lundi 12 juillet 2010 08:57:36, Struzik Wojciech a écrit :
> try this
>
> http://www.buttonclicker.com/2010/06/04/block-facebook-chat-using-squid-acl
> /
>

> Maybe this will be helpfull too:
> http://www.geekride.com/index.php/block-gmail-chat-gtalk-google-talk-squid-
> proxy/
>

> On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Harish Pokharel
>
> <harish.pokharel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I have tried many possibilities for denying the chat access of
> > facebook using squid but still unsuccessful. Is there any idea denying
> > access to only chat section of facebook.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Harish
You may do an acl like this:
acl FBchat url_regex -i ^http://0.channel..\.facebook.com

as my analisys says, everytime you try to send a message this acl is hit.
However dont forget that FB has already jabber support so you need to block
jabber, but that is more easy with FW.

LD