Search squid archive

HTTP - Proxy Auth

Hi All,

I need some help / advice please.

Iv install squid 3.1.4 today on one of my clients debian servers and we need to give every user a username and psw so that there actions can be logged.

Squid is running fine but we cant seem to get the http proxy working to ask the users for username and psw.

We have googled most of day for help but dont seem to get right.

Some help and advice will be greatly apreciated.

Kind Regards,

Andrew Burger