Search squid archive

Re: maxage/s-maxage on reverse proxy mode

ons 2010-06-23 klockan 15:36 +0900 skrev sheng zheng:

> content when the backend original web servers send  a dynamic page with
> "max-age=60 s-maxage=120" header?

That s-maxage should be fine, even if quite short.

> Is there a way to search the neighbor cache peers  first

Should be sufficient to have siblings defined I think, but have a vague
memory of this being a problem in accelerator setups.

Which Squid version are you using?

Try setting "nonhierarchical_direct off".

Regards
Henrik