Search squid archive

How to avoid the exceptions at the browser

Hello all

At this moment I am using the exceptions at the browsers to avoid send the request to the proxy server for internal URLs. Is there a way we can send the URL to the proxy server and then the proxy identify the URL and send it back to the internal network and find the correct direccion. The idea to do this is to avoid the domain request process, because sometime it takes a lot of time that can be eliminate if the proxy manage the request.

Kind regards
C@RM@N