Search squid archive

OAFIID:GNOME

Hi

I have a big problem when I strat fedora give me this three error message :

The panel has encountered a problem loading:<OAFIID:GNOME_System TrayApplet>
Would you like to delete the applet from your configuration?

The panel has encountered a problem
Would you like to delete the applet from your configuration?

The panel has encountered a problem loading:<OAFIID:GNOME_MixerApplet>
Would you like to delete the applet from your configuration?

please  if you have any idea i will be thankful

Thank you