Search squid archive

Re: SMP Scalability

On Tue, 25 May 2010 07:21:40 +0930, Kingsley Foreman
<kingsley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Just wondering how the progress for SMP Scalability is going.
>
> Its ETA is May 2010, according to the page
> http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/SmpScale
>

> Kingsley

The top layer restructuring is underway and progressing. Though I don't
think it's going to make that particular expected ETA.

Cleanup for the other layers has also taking some great steps forward this
month. Though there is a long way yet to go.

If you are interested enough, sponsorship for extra dev time would be very
welcome. Contact Alex at The Measurement Factory.

Amos