Search squid archive

Re: Re: Squid3 Reverse Proxy based on url path

fre 2010-05-21 klockan 13:24 -0700 skrev rainolf:

> hrm is in another server and it is responding ad xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/dbghrm
> work ok
> ftp is in another server again and its responding at xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/webftp
> work ok

My concern is not where the servers are, but which URLs should be sent
to which servers. Your configuration is a little inconsistent on this
allowing some kinds of URLs to be forwarded to several different classes
of servers which I doubt

The rules you have for dbg & hrm applies to every site handled by your
Squid. Even those where you also have other rules where they should get
forwarded. Every cache_peer where it's cache_peer_access rules evaluates
to allow will be a candidate where to forward the request.

> all works good except localhost ( apache on squid server )...all should
> answer at port 80....

Could not see any obvious issues with your localhost apache forwarding.

Regards
Henrik