Search squid archive

Re: Cannot connect to squid port intermittently

Tejpal Amin wrote:
Hi ,

Disabling the iptables has had no effect , the problem of slow
performance still exists.

Can anybody help me on this.
I am not able to figure out why squid is not able to accept connections.
It still times out when I try to telnet to squid port 3218 from the
squid box itself.

Regards
Tejpal