Search squid archive

Kerberos

Hi!

I have been trying to find out some info on kerberos auth and squid, but most of my searching points to setting up kerberos for single signon with windows AD. Are other directory services supported? If so, which? Also does anyone know of some good beginner style resources for setting up kerb auth with squid?

Sorry if I have missed some obvious info/links,

Matt