Search squid archive

Re: accelerator mode localhost issues

Ярослав Матейко wrote:
Hello!

i'm issuing some troubles when i try to browse my website throw browser.
i have domain name dev-zone.org.ua thich points to my apache box.

apache box is listening on 127.0.0.1:80

and squid config is:

visible_hostname box
http_port 192.168.1.2:80 accel vhost
cache_peer 127.0.0.1 parent 80 0 no-query no-digest
acl web dstdomain dev-zone.org.ua
http_access allow web
refresh_pattern . 100 50% 10000

all works, except cache.

Is there more config? 3.0 does not support minimal config like that, there are many options which need realistic defaults set explicitly.

please help me to understand how to setup minimal working config for caching.

p.s.
dev-zone.org.ua has address in hosts file 192.168.1.2 so all is
correct and i get content from squid, not from apache itself.

see:
http://redbot.org/?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdev-zone.org.ua

Your apache server is not sending correct Vary: headers on some responses. This confuses Squid and leads to wrong responses being sent out to web browsers.

Amos
--
Please be using