Search squid archive

kernel support 2.6.3 for tproxy

Hi.

I am using squid 2.7stable 6 as tproxy in bridge mode with the help of tpxoxy 4 patch

It was working fine with kernel 2.6.30 and i upgraded kernel to 2.6.33

I found that ebtables and iptables not redirecting request to the squid

I have compiled kernel with tproxy support

Did any one tried the tproxy with latest kernel

I followed document as in wiki squid.

Regards
senthil