To: "Adam@Gmail" <adbasque@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:50 AM
Subject: Re:  FileDescriptor Issues

Have you set the descriptor size in the squid start up script?

see here
http://paulgoscicki.com/archives/2007/01/squid-warning-your-cache-is-running-out-of-filedescriptors/

cheers
Ivan

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 12:45 PM, Adam@Gmail <adbasque@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have solved the problem, I managed to increase the filedescriptor
My system now reads 65535
But Squid still says only 1024 fileDescriptors available

What can I do to fix this please, I have rebooted the system and Squid several times
I am running out of ideas

Any help would be appreciated
Regards
Adam