To: "Adam@Gmail" <adbasque@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <squid-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 2:26 PM
Subject: Re:  Mod_rewrite and Squid

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 9:53 PM, Adam@Gmail <adbasque@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,
Does anyone know if Mod_rewrite will intefer with redirection of http or
https requests,
If anyone knows whether Squid can handle Apaches with Mod_rewrite enabled
and websites with .htacces rewriteEngines On?

mod_rewrite returns a new path with a 301/302 code, then client
browser is redirected to access the new path. Squid handes a webserver
redirection well.

--
Jeff Peng
Email: jeffpeng@xxxxxxxxxxx