Search squid archive

Reg wccp+Tproxy

Hi All,

I have configured squid+wccp+Tproxy i followed the document as in squid cache i.e., in the following
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Tproxy4
I have tested wccp with transparent proxy it was working fine
But when using wccp with Tproxy the request can be seen in access log but no browse in browse In the show ip wccp,We can see 80 service packets gets redirected but not _90 service packets _I have applied all the ip wccp rules ,90 service does not getting redirected packets
I have tested tproxy in bridge mode it was working fine
Kindly help me with configuration for router and the squid

Regards
senthil