Search squid archive

Re: How to configure squid2.7 to allow https

Ho, Oiling wrote:
I am not using browser, I am using HttpsURLConnection to connect to a
url using https.

Nice. Okay. You can probably ignore the CONNECT stuff then it should not be happening for you.

So things to check are:
* whether the client (HttpsURLConnection) is accepting the certificate as valid. * whether the Squid http_access rules are blocking the request (https_port received requests are handled as normal HTTP requests once they get into Squid.) * whether your proxy uses auth. Java has big issues with proxy authentication. Try and get it going without any proxy auth first then see how much will work.

Amos
--
Please be using
  Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.17