Search squid archive

Re: BYPASSED acl allowedurls url_regex "/etc/squid/url.txt" , help?

On Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:35:15 -0600, Andres Salazar <ndrsslzr80@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Hello,
>
> acl allowedurls dstdomain "/etc/squid/url.txt"  works better. However
> now the problem is that its not evaluating https sites that use the
> CONNECT method. So pretty much I can enter any https in the browser.
>
> Is there anyway to control this?

dstdomain is so basic it should work seamlessly between HTTP and HTTPS.
The hostname exists in both.

Can we see your complete http_access lines in exact order please?
and a copy of any include files such as that url.txt.
If it has confidential info then a private email to me would be fine.

Amos