Search squid archive

Re: Issues with storeurl_rewrite

The servers are cacheable yes.
THank You,
On Feb 11, 2010, at 4:04 PM, Chris Robertson wrote:

John Villa wrote:
Hello,
What I am trying to do is use storeurl_rewrite to rewrite some urls before storing some URLs in cache but I always get cache MISS for those URLs configured in "acl storeurl_rewrite_list" . Is there something I might be missing or perhaps I need to declare certain values above or below others in the configuration? ANy help is appreciated.
Thank You,
-John

Have you checked the cacheability of the links using something like REDBot (http://redbot.org/)?

Chris