Search squid archive

Re: Block Proxy sharing

On 07.01.10 10:18, Niti Lohwithee wrote:
> I 'm using Squid stable 2.5 stable 14 running on Linux ES 4 . My
> server use NCSA for authentication.

that's damn old version...

> I have faced a problem about proxy sharing.   Some users have set the
> another proxy server--CCproxy-- and point to my proxy.   I can not
> prevent it to share using proxy.

what kind of problem do you encounter? Why can't your users use
intermediarte proxies?

> Anyone please give me some advics, How to block it ?

you could see what headers do those proxies add to requests and deny all
requests containing those headers. Note that users apparently can disable
adding of those headers...
--
Matus UHLAR - fantomas, uhlar@xxxxxxxxxxx ; http://www.fantomas.sk/