Search squid archive

Re: reverse proxy caching authenticated sites

Nikolaos Pavlidis wrote:
Hello all,

What I am trying to do is have two reverse proxies to share data and
cache sites that need authentication as well. With your help previously
I completed the first task so the two proxies now share caches and I can
see the "SIBLING_HIT"s on the logs (that make me very happy).

What I did notice though is that the sites that required authentication
(apache simple authentication) do not get cached or something..

http://www.mnot.net/cache_docs/#CACHE-CONTROL

See "public".

(TCP_MISS:FIRST_UP_PARENT) even though I just visited the site using the
1st cache and trying to see it with the 2nd cache (so I can get a
SIBLING_HIT)

Any help will be much appreciated :)
SNIP
Kind regards,