Search squid archive

Re: reverse proxy for ssl sites

Angelo Höngens <a.hongens@xxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:

On 26-12-2009 5:06, Guido Marino Lorenzutti wrote:
Hi people!
Im using squid for reverse proxing a lot of sites for quite a few
years. The thing is that I have severeal sites that i need to give ssl
support and i can't find a way to tell the squid to act the same way
that he acts for the non ssl connections.

This is my setup to work with the non ssl connections. I try and it
dosen't work by just telling to listen also in the port 443. Any links
that can help?

Here's an example squid config on my blog for a squid that listens on ssl:

http://blog.hongens.nl/guides/protect-owa-using-a-reverse-proxy/

--
This was helpfull. Now im facing a new problem, I use Debian and the package dosen't have ssl support (yacks!). But this I can solve by myself.

Tnxs.