Search squid archive

Digest authentication not working

Hi,

I setup squid on my PC as my proxy server, I am able to run the squid
client to access the internet. However, when I configure it to use
digest authentication, it stops working, this is in my squid.conf:

auth_param digest program c:/squid/libexec/digest_pw_auth.exe
c:/squid/etc/digest_password
auth_param digest children 5
auth_param digest realm Squid proxy-caching web server
auth_param digest nonce_garbage_interval 5 minutes
auth_param digest nonce_max_duration 30 minutes
auth_param digest nonce_max_count 50

acl authenticated proxy_auth REQUIRED
http_access allow authenticated

I used htdigest and created a password file, does anyone know what is
wrong?

Thanks,
Oiling