Search squid archive

squid & http-1.1

Does squid support HTTP 1.1 yet?  I have an older version and was
wondering if there was a version that I could upgrade to that
supported 1.1.  Seems like 1.1 can provide noticeable speed
improvements over 1.0, and that would be a bonus w/my connection
speed...

If it's not there yet, are there plans to offer it anytime
in the not too distant future? :-)

thanks,
-linda