Search squid archive

Re: ACL ordering in squid.conf

Kinkie wrote:
On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 6:36 PM, Dayo Adewunmi <contactdayo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all

I was wondering if there needs to be any consideration that needs to be
taken
when it comes to ordering ACLs. My first block is a group of ACLs
determining
access to various sites. The block after that (further down the file) are
the ACLs for
the delay pools.

In short, yes.

See http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/Authenticate/Bypass

So, you're saying I need to put the URLs access ACLs *after* the delay pool ACLs
or else the delay ACLs won't be processed?

Best regards

Dayo