Search squid archive

Re: How to configure squid for ftp traffic.

Hi All

I have one task at my hand.I want to use my squid proxy server to pass
ftp traffic.So that user can use some ftp client like filezilla cuteftp
etc... .For file uploading and downloading.Can any one guide me how can
i achieve that.I did goggle but didn't find any useful thing.So i have
high hopes .

Squid version

squid-3.0.STABLE20-2

Thanks