Search squid archive

Re: Combining two ISPs

Vicks :
dear frnds,

till now i was having single ISP internet facility & was is using two LAN cards: 1 for Static Leased IP & other for Local LAN IP.

now i m looking to get bandwidth from another ISP. what coma in my mind is
that to insert another LAN card (means 3 on single system) give it the other ISP provided static IP & run squid. i think squid will combile both ISPs bandwidth.

is this possible.

If I'm correct, squid does nothing about network routing, it works using the network environment you have setuped correctly, like the DNS,default gateway etc.

What you want is some a device like Radware's linkproof.

--
Regards,
Yonghua Peng