Search squid archive

Re: RSTP over http

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:40:58 -0700, Gerardo Valdez Andrade
<gvaldez.andrade@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> can anybody please tell me in someway how i can make a RTSP TUNNELED
> OVER HTTP via Squid 2.6 STABLE14??
>
> i have my boss over me because this problem.
>
> i did'nt find out
> best regards,
>

> Gerardo Valdez Andrade

 * The RSTP client application needs to open CONNECT tunnel requests.
Check for HTTP proxy support/settings in the client app.

 * The proxy needs to be configured to explicitly permit uncontrolled
CONNECT tunnels to all ports the RSTP server is listening on.

Amos