Search squid archive

LDAP in access.log

I need to do a LDAP search for username based on source IP, I would prefer to have Squid put it in the access.log. My other option is to generate my own log file based off the access.log and to include the LDAP info separately. My users are only online for minutes or seconds at a time, so it's hard to correlate IP to username from the two different logs.

Any help from Squid getting LDAP information to populate in my access.log based on source IP? I don't authenticate, and I can't enable it.

I saw another post " LDAP Single Sign On" from Keith Owens, with no follow up.
Thanks!

Riley